Iwacewicze - town in Ivacevičy district Brest region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of town Iwacewicze on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged town Iwacewicze at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged town Iwacewicze at the beginning of the XXth century
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Poszukuję informacji o siostrze stryjecznej Tatianie Bachur, z domu Budiłowicz, córka Aleksandry Ponagajbo-Budiłowicz, urodzona w 1940. Mieszkała w Brześciu, ul. Komunisticzeskaja nr1.i jej brata Gieorgia - ur. w 1945 r.reply
Добры дзень, шаноўныя!
Падкажыце калі ласка, у якім з архіваў Беларусі можна знайсці метрычныя запісы каталіцкай парафіі Узвышэння Св.Крыжа ў Івацэвічах? Цікавяць 1929 - 1939 гг.
Дзякуй вялікі за дапамогу!reply
I'm looking for my drandfather and his parents, he was born in Iwacewicze in 1931.
His name is Grigoriy
His mother's name Maria, her father's name Vasiliy. Presumably she has a brother, his name is unknown
Her husband and my great grandfather name was Dmitriy Nikolaenko, but I'm not sure about surname, may be it was Polish. Hope for any information.