Maksimkova - village in Tałačyn district Viciebsk region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Maksimkova on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in the BSSR (1924-1926), in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged village Maksimkova at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- The fund number, the inventory, and the address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
ХОЧУ ЗНАТЬ ПОМНИТ ЛИ КТОНИБУДЬ ИЛИ МОЖЕТ ЗНАЛ МОЕГО ПАПУ.РОДНМ ОН БЫЛ ИЗ ДЕРЕВНИ МАКСИМКОВО ТОЛОЧИНСКОГО РАЙОНА.reply