Rymszany - market town in Brasław powiat Wilno Voivodeship of Poland (the Second Polish Republic).
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of market town Rymszany on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)
- name of the Orthodox parish to which belonged market town Rymszany at the beginning of the XXth century
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged market town Rymszany at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Ирена, я обнаружила Ваших Кондратов,они проживали не в Рымшанах, а в Коновалах. Есть и Юлиан с Эмилией и Симфориан. reply