Photos

From the album of old pictures

From the album of old pictures photos added by Elena

Łopusznofolwark in Nowogródek powiat Nowogródek Voivodeship of Polish Republic (Second Rzeczpospolita, 1920-1939). Information presented on the Radzima.net: folwark Łopuszno Where located 

Location of the folwark Łopuszno

— geographic coordinates and depiction of the folwark Łopuszno on early-20th-century detailed maps, modern maps, and satellite imagery (Google Maps).
Administrative affiliation 

Administrative affiliation of the folwark Łopuszno

— the administrative-territorial units to which the settlement belonged in different historical periods:— Russian Empire (1870-1910s), — Polish Republic (Second Rzeczpospolita, 1920-1939),

Orthodox parish of the folwark Łopuszno Orthodox parish to which the folwark Łopuszno belonged at the beginning of the 20th century; Parish Registers of births, marriages and deaths of the folwark Łopuszno metrical books of the Orthodox parish on births, marriages and deaths (with indication of years, fund, inventory and archive where parish registers kept); Catholic parish of the folwark Łopuszno Catholic parish to which the folwark Łopuszno belonged at the beginning of the 20th century; Parish Registers of births, marriages and deaths of the folwark Łopuszno metrical books of the Catholic parish on births, marriages and deaths (with indication of years, fund, inventory and archive where parish registers kept); Links to microfilms of church records links to microfilms of church records (births, christenings, marriages, deaths); Who owned folwark Łopuszno 

Who owned folwark Łopuszno

. Owner and estate to which the settlement belonged in the mid-XIX century.
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.

Add the message

*
*
*
*

Messages:

Around 1850 the owner was Teofila Pilecka who married Tomasz Narkiewicz Jodko of Puków. Next owners was Roman Narkiewicz Jodko, son of Teofila who died in 1905. Roman died in 1920 and left the property to his nephew, Zdzisław Poklewski Koziełł, who was the last owner until 1939.