Kucenięta - village in Vałožyn district Minsk region of the Republic of Belarus.
There are the following data for this settlement on the Radzima.net website:
- geographical coordinates and location of village Kucenięta on the detailed map of the beginning of the XXth century and modern maps, as well as on satellite images from the Google Maps;
- administrative-territorial belonging in the Russian Empire at the beginning of the XXth century, in Poland (1920-1939)in the Republic of Belarus (2017);
- name of the Catholic parish to which belonged village Kucenięta at the beginning of the XXth century
- what years the Metric books about the born, married and dead of this parish have survived;
- address of the Archive in which the metric books are stored;
This information is available for registered users with a Premium plan.
Add the message
Дзень добры! Рабля сабэ карту паляка I збiраю iнфармацыю пра свайго деда Садоувскi Александр Вiкенц'евич i Садовская Ганавэфа Iосiфовна, Калi есць якiя звесткi, - буду вельмi удзячны.
Зпавагай Шыбаловiч Дзмiтры reply